Infrared Scanning Inspection by a Qualified InspectorToll Free: (866) 435-4985
Infrared Scanning Technology
Inspect-All Services is redefining inspection performance in Alabama and Tennessee, covering areas such as Birmingham AL, Huntsville AL, Montgomery AL, Tuscaloosa, AL and Nashville TN. All of our home inspections come with a free basic infrared scanning inspection and inspected by a qualified infrared scanning inspector. The use of infrared cameras enable our inspectors to help point out common sources of energy loss such as lack of insulation or weather-stripping and other items such as electrical hot spots and moisture problems.[title size=”3″]What is Infrared Scanning Technology?[/title] Infrared scanning technology is the use of a thermal imaging camera which offers a more complete analysis of the home, quickly identifying problem areas that cannot be seen by the naked eye. Infrared cameras detect extremely small but crucial differences in temperature from one area of a house to another. These temperature variations show up on the camera’s view screen as “cold” or “hot” spots, which reveal hidden problems that often cannot be detected in the course of a traditional visual inspection. In summary, infrared scanning and imaging provides important information relating to otherwise inaccessible areas of a residential building.
Specialty Building Consultants offer two types of infrared scanning inspections:
- Basic infrared scanning inspection: – Includes a partial scan of the home for items such as electrical hot spots, attic door insulation, HVAC supply vents, exterior door weather-stripping & moisture issues. This type of scan is included with all of our professional home inspection services.
- Whole house infrared scanning inspection: – Includes a full scan of the home for items such as electrical hot spots, attic door insulation, HVAC supply vents, exterior door weather-stripping, moisture issues, exterior of the structure, interior walls, ceilings, windows, attic insulation and more.This scan is designed to provide a building envelope survey in which the home’s energy efficiencies are closely examined. The whole house infrared scan can be added to any professional home inspection for an additional fee. We also provide this type of scan as a stand-alone service. Please inquire for specific pricing.
Why Infrared from Inspect-All Services is a benefit to you
The color infrared scanning images provide tangible evidence for such things as:
- air duct leaks
- the presence of moisture (roof or wall leaks)
- lack of insulation
- electrical hot spots that may pose a fire danger
- improperly functioning fixtures and equipment
- energy inefficiencies
- massive pest infestations
Infrared Scanning areas covered
Specialty Building Consultants can provide an infrared scanning inspection by a qualified infrared scanning inspector covering the following areas and more in Alabama and Tennessee;
- Birmingham AL
- Huntsville AL
- Montgomery AL
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Nashville TN
To find out if we also cover your area, contact us and request a quote using the request a quote button.
SPECIALTY BUILDING CONSULTANTS
Call: 205-683-6484 (Birmingham)
Call: 334-539-8304 (Auburn)
Call: 256-384-3358 (Huntsville)
Call for an inspection today!
We perform inspections in the following areas. If you don't see your area listed, give us a call as we service most of central Alabama.
Jefferson County Adamsville, Argo, Bessemer, Birmingham, Brighton, Brookside, Cardiff, Center Point, Clay, Fairfield, Fultondale, Gardendale, Graysville, Homewood, Hoover, Hueytown, Irondale, Kimberly, Leeds, Lipscomb, Maytown, Midfield, Morris, Mountain Brook, Mulga, North Johns, Pinson, Pleasant Grove, Sylvan Springs, Trafford, Trussville, Vestavia Hills, Warrior, West Jefferson, and surrounding areas.
Montgomery, Pike Road, and surrounding areas.
Gurley, Huntsville, Madison, New Hope, Owens Cross Roads,Triana, and surrounding areas.
Brookwood, Coaling, Coker, Lakeview, Northport, Tuscaloosa, Vance, and surrounding areas.